Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Special Posting

In this posting I want to introduce Justin Roff-Marsh's blog to you.  Justin is in the process of writing a new book entitled, The Machine - A Radical Approach to the Design of the Sales Function and is actually posting each chapter on his blog as he completes them.  I've read the first 6 chapters and I have to tell you that it is a great read.  Justin is a TOC expert and perhaps the best sales person I have ever met.  Here's a link to Justin's blog where you can sign up for the first 3 chapters of his book and then download chapters 4-9 from his blog entries.  You won't be sorry that you did!

http://www.salesprocessengineering.net/

Bob Sproull

P.S. I will continue writing my posts on the mafia or unrefusable offer within the next several days, but I wanted to alert you about Justin's book.

No comments: