Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Another 5 Star review for Epiphanized!!

I just had to share this humorous review of Bruce and my book Epiphanized.  The reviewer, David Paspa, blended great humor with poignant comments and Bruce and I both thank David for his glowing comments.

Bob Sproull


5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to your library, January 23, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I've read perhaps 15 or so TOC books and a few of them have been in novel format. Actually, now that I think about it, I've only ever read a business "novel" about TOC. Do they even come in any other flavours? All of the novels I've read have all been really good to consolidate what little I know about TOC and I was glad to add this one.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and the characters. I can empathise with another reviewer who commented about the low resistance to change. If only my life was like this book! In order for a book like Epiphanised to pack so much into the story I suppose it is necessary to overlook too much cognitive dissonance because things have to move quickly in the limited number of pages. And boy, do they ever. It really is exciting.

Whilst every novel I've read was gratifying, including this one, not every one of them brought new knowledge with it. That is the brilliance of this book. When the novel ends, the really good stuff begins. In my opinion the authors have contributed some new knowledge to TOC which is no trivial accomplishment and I congratulate them for it.

Rather than just being an entertaining story, it is also a valuable reference which I have bookmarked in a multitude of locations and will be referring to again (and again).

You'd being doing yourself a favour to stop reading silly reviews and just buy the damn book! You could be up to page 3 already!!

No comments: