Saturday, May 31, 2014

Another huge THANKYOU to all of my followers and readers.....

I want to thank everyone who viewed my blog during the month of May because this month, a record number of page views were achieved.  As I write this, the total number of page views for this month just went over 123,000!!!  Every time that the blog hits a new record, I sincerely have believed that this is the top number I will achieve in a month.  For those of you who haven't read my blog, this meteoric rise in the number of page views since December of last year has been astounding.  Here are the numbers for the past six months:

December     12,000
January         24,700
February       47,400
March           93,000
April             98,000
May            123,000

I am humbled by the number of page views and again, thank you to everyone who has logged on and viewed the pages of my blog.

Bob Sproull

No comments: