Sunday, January 25, 2015

Focus and Leverage Part 408

I just finished reading a post by a good friend of mine, Mike Hannan.  I was so impressed by Mike's message that I wanted to share it with you.  Actually, it's a link to what I just read.  I've known Mike for some time now and I can tell you that he is one of the best at planning and executing projects via his method for project management.  I encourage you to check out this link.  Mike owns and operates Fortezza Consulting and does fantastic work....plus he gives back as you will see when you read his posting.

http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=829e1fe255a06095e68f1b9b4&id=83f08b5dbd&e=ee7cf05ab0

For those of you wondering why I haven't been posting on a regular basis, it's because Bruce Nelson and I are busy with a new publisher.  Actually it's not a new publisher for me, because it's the same one who published my first two books.  Bruce and I felt compelled to change publishers because we had offers from people in China, India, France and Spain to have Epiphanized translated, but our Epiphanized publisher never acted on them.  Our new publisher is going to re-publish Epiphanized as a 2nd edition and then several months later will publish our sequel which we've already written.  The sequel will have the four main characters at work again, but not in manufacturing.  This time they will work their magic in Healthcare and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul.

If you haven't read our first edition of Epiphanized, and you'd like to, send me an email to ras8202@live.com and I'll send you a FREE PDF version of it.

Bob Sproull

No comments: