#VisualProjectManagement is key to improving your projects. If you've spent any amount of time struggling to skillfully manage and execute your project, this book has the solution. Transform your project delivery system, increase the productivity of your team and start seeing your projects be delivered on time and on budget.
Get your copy today!
About Visual Project Management: Simplifying Project Execution to Deliver On Time and On Budget
It’s commonplace - projects are rarely delivered on time or on budget. You go to extreme lengths to prepare, go even further to remedy problems along the way—yet it seems that only through heroic action is any project finished on time–and there aren’t enough heroes around. What’s going wrong?
In Visual Project Management: Simplifying Project Execution to Deliver On Time and On Budget, you’ll get a stunning inside look at what’s going on in your projects:
- The root causes of late delivery and how to systematically identify and weed them out.
- How any project can be turned around quickly
- Eliminate the silo effect on project teams, streamlining and improving communication and accountability
- A simplified approach to managing project execution, delivering fast, significant results in schedule and budget performance
You’ll learn about ViewPoint, a visual project management methodology that is:
- Easily understood and easy to implement
- Adapts easily to various organizations, regardless of current practice and maturity
- Works with and compliments existing methodologies and software
- Makes completing your projects a satisfying objective to achieve, not a battle to win
- Delivers results in days and weeks, not months and years
What others are saying about the book:
“Honestly? I wish I'd read this book 20 years ago. It’s a “how to” book. You’ll learn how to make good project promises - through good planning - and then how to keep those promises - through good execution. Mark's advice is pragmatic, it’s easy to understand and - vitally - it doesn’t just work in theory, as you read it, it works in the real world.”
--Clarke Ching, author of Rolling Rocks Downhill
So get your copy today!!