Saturday, August 8, 2015

Focus and Leverage Begins Again.......

For those of you who are regular followers of my blog, I have finally found time to come back and begin posting on a regular basis.  For the past several months I've been working on a 2nd edition of Epiphanized published by our new publisher, Taylor and Francis in early June.  Bruce and I have also been working on our sequel to Epiphanized which should be published in the November/December  time frame.  The sequel has the same main characters, Becky, Connor, Sam and Joe working in two new industries, Healthcare and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul,  working their magic.

I've also been on the road, traveling to Australia for almost three weeks holding four separate continuous improvement workshops and speaking at an international manufacturing symposium.  I've also been holding CI workshops in Michigan and Minnesota for the customers of ECi M1, an ERP software developer.  In addition, I'm in the middle of selling my home in Kennesaw, GA and am set to close on August 17th.  I'm moving to Alabama to be closer to four of my grandkids.

In the next few posts, I will be having an interview with Rajeev Athavale from Mumbai, India.  Rajeev is a TOC Consultant who does Consulting and Training.  He has written a TOC related book for Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research., Mumbai. Rajeev has collected and presented "Echoes of Theory of Constraints (eTOC)" - A collection of TOC Articles contributed by well-known and respected TOC authors.

Rajeev has written three eBooks entitled "Theory of Constraints - Do It Yourself Kit for Small and Medium size Enterprises" giving step by step guidance for implementing TOC for Manufacturing, Distribution and Projects. These eBooks have been translated in French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese languages.  I will be interviewing Rajeev in the next few series of posts, so stay tuned.

If you'd like to see all his books, go to:

www.TOC-Goldratt.com/authors/Rajeev-Athavale?pn=P14031002

for his complete collection.

Bob Sproull

 

No comments: