Saturday, February 15, 2020

The New Beginning

It's been a while since I last posted an update for a number of reasons, but I plan to change this going forward.  I have been working on a sequel to my last book, The Secret to Maximizing Profitability, which I will be sending to my publisher in the next several months.  For those of you who have read The Secret to Maximizing Profitability, you will remember how Tom Mahanan was able to transform his company, Tires for All, into a highly profitable company.  As a result of his work, Tom was promoted to a permanent seat on his Board of Director's board with one caveat.  He had to continue his current improvement efforts on other portfolio companies owned by the Board of Directors.  He accepts this new role and immediately begins his new improvement efforts.  I will keep everyone posted on the status of this book.  The title of this new book will be entitled, The New Beginning, and as I mentioned, it will be a sequel to The Secret to Maximizing Profitability.

Going forward with my blog, I will be posting on a more regular basis, so please bear with me.  And if you have any subjects you'd like me to write about, please respond to my blog and let me know the subject matter you're interested in me writing about.  I have actually missed posting on a more regular basis, but I have been busy with other things in my life, both personal and professional "things" that stole time away from my blog writing.

Thanks for your patience everyone,

Bob Sproull

1 comment: