Today I want to make a special post on this years premier, 2-day Manufacturing Analytics Summit where the organizers have graciously qualified all of my readers who attend this summit, a 20% discount off the published prices!! I hope many of you take advantage of this special offer. This summit is filled with many wonderful speakers from many of the leading companies in their industry segment today. There are CEO's, VP's and other leadership level speakers who will be very entertaining.
Subject: Presenting the Manufacturing Analytics Summit, Chicago, 2014
Focus and Leverage Blog is partnering with Innovation Enterprise at this years premier Manufacturing Analytics Summit taking place in Chicago on the May 21 & 22, 2014.
Take advantage of this exclusive discount code: MFG20 to qualify for 20% off published summit prices!
This summit brings together analytics executives, offering unique insight into how real time data can increase efficiency and reactivity in the manufacturing industry.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Vice President, Operations, Balfour Beatty
- Global Head of Data Science & Strategic Analytics, TE Connectivity
- Vice President, Manufacturing and Quality, Vigilent
- CEO, Rubadue Wire Co
- Research Engineer, Disney
- Director, Global Supply Chain Systems, Hewlett-Packard
- Vice President, Manufacturing Engineering & Operations, PharmAdva
- Senior Engineer, Caterpillar
- Director, Lean Initiatives, Good Year
- Senior Manufacturing Technology Development Engineer, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Vice President, Operations and Engineering, Clarcor
& many more…
If you are interested in attending this exclusive two day summit please reach out to Elliott Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org (+ 1 415 315 9404) or alternatively you can reserve your place online - http://bit.ly/1cqJC54
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the Innovation Enterprise for partnering with us and enabling us to provide you with this discounted offer to attend the Manufacturing Analytics Summit. As you know by now, I am very selective about my postings and endorsements, so I must "feel good" about this one.