Sunday, March 2, 2014

Once again....Thank you!!!!!

For the third time in the past two months, I want to thank everyone for reading my blog postings.  For the month of February, even though it was a short month (only 28 days), a new monthly record for page views has been set at just slightly under 47,000!!  Early indications are that March will be a record month and I have to tell you that I am very appreciative to everyone.  Below is the run chart of monthly page views and as indicated, the spike in the number of page views is very apparent. 
 
Graph of Blogger page views
 
What I hope this means is that what I'm writing is considered worth reading.  The only problem with this run chart is that it shows that I started writing this blog in 2007, but in reality I didn't start until August of 2010.  However, it's the trend line that important for me.  So again, thank you everyone for making me feel good about my blog.
 
Bob Sproull 

No comments: